Lucy, your mommy is VERY good at baking cookies. She and I were late night perfectionist at them, when we were kids! (however, now I can't bake to save my life! ) maybe you and I can have an auntie baking one day soon.
Your Mommy gave me a great cookie book Lucy. One of the recipes is for Grammy's chocolate cookies. Let's make them together when you visit! I can't wait. Love to all. Grandma
2 comments:
Lucy, your mommy is VERY good at baking cookies. She and I were late night perfectionist at them, when we were kids! (however, now I can't bake to save my life! ) maybe you and I can have an auntie baking one day soon.
love auntie alia
Your Mommy gave me a great cookie book Lucy. One of the recipes is for Grammy's chocolate cookies. Let's make them together when you visit! I can't wait. Love to all. Grandma
Post a Comment