Monday, February 9, 2009

Visiting the Parents

Ben and I had plans this last weekend to go to Tahoe with the lovely Atwoods- so I headed up early on Tuesday to get in a couple days with my Grams and parents.  I came down with a miserable head cold and also performed a tragically executed yoga head-stand where I fell, managing to tear a muscle in my bum.  Thus my visit with my parents ended up being me sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself.  

On a lighter note- my dear mother teaches birthing classes, and wanted to practice for her upcoming presentation on C-sections.  Her visual aid is this felt thing she created that includes a felt baby.  Below is part of her presentation.  While it was just felt- I nearly passed out from the descriptions so kudos to all you mother's out there....

 

1 comment:

SSC said...

hm, our instructor didn't have the benefit of such nice visual aids :)