Anyway- as we were heading to the car, Mr. Noah Wylie was right behind us at the door with his two little kids. Fun sighting- though Heidi and I noted that with her in a wheelchair with an icepack wrapped around her face, glasses on and fully doped up, and me being in sweaty workout clothes and great with child - the Fernandez girls weren't really "bringing it." He definitely wasn't checking US out.
In other news he drives a minivan with a big Lakers sticker on it which I found to be refreshingly pedestrian.
6 comments:
I love this post!
feel better Heidi!
Fun about seig Noah Wylie, though of course I already knew about it from Heidi's Facebook posts! I saw him with my Mom in Florence a few months back! And whatever, I'm sure even in your pregnany state you are totally bringing it!
PS - did you change the name of your blog to Our House?!
I did change the name... our lives are no longer just about Amie and Ben... puppies and babies are pretty important members too!
ahaha!! this is hilarious. and noah wylie. meeeeeow!
this reminds me of when i got my wisdom teeth out. the nurse who took me back was super hot. like heidi, i left the place totally loopy (and drooling) and my mom said that hot dude was the one who wheeled me out! I was mortified.
Post a Comment