Tuesday, July 12, 2011

20 Weeks or Halfway There!


If Baby Boy is born on time we're halfway there. If he follows in his sister's footsteps we are almost halfway there... We are feeling him kick more. And by we, I mean myself, Ben, and Lucy whenever she sits on my lap. I think he's trying to make his presence known. According to "them," Baby Boy is about the length of a banana these days. I suppose we will know more details about all his glories tomorrow- as we have a 3D ultrasound in the morning. But all is well and everyone seems to be growing! I am anyway. And Lucy is growing out of lots of her shoes- so I think it's safe to say she is growing too.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looking good Mamma!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kate, always good looking. Love Grandma

Jocelyn Aucoin said...

Lookin good! My fingers crossed for you that you're halfway. No more late arrivals! ;)