Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Stretch


Here's the big ol' belly shot at 28 weeks- which officially marks the start of the 3rd and final trimester! I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by- and the next few months are going to be so busy- I think we're going to have a baby before we know it! Baby room is nearing completion, and I have a couple of DIY projects to finish which I'll post as they are completed....

4 comments:

jaimee said...

that is such a small belly? is this the morning shot?

Kate said...

I am agreeing with Jaimee. I just checked the 24 week pic, and it is totally bigger than 28.... Can't wait to see pics of the various DIY projects!

Amie L. said...

Ahhh. And that is why I love jaimee and Kate so much! They clearly got my memo that small comments are encouraged! And of course it is a morning shot! I'm not crazy or confident enough for evening shots!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing!! Belly has totally leveled off in growth! You look great :) I can't believe you're 28 weeks already, 12 weeks is going to go by SO fast.